Sunday, August 1, 2010

Back


A few weeks away from blogging really feels like one century! My unexpected break, which came out of necessity rather than choice, revealed to me that writing a blog needs dedication and sacrifice - two qualities widely preached but not as widely practiced... I beg to stop here.

I am back to blogging about luxury, technology, digital media, innovation and everything that contributes to making them attractive. And this time, it is for the good, the bad and the ugly, if luxury can permit...

Since my last post, the luxury online world has been agog with exciting activities. The book Luxury Online has been featured in several publications including an article in last week's The Economist and has also been presented at events including the Club e-Luxe Summit held last 3rd June at the Paris Ritz.

I will be bringing you these updates shortly. In the meantime, wherever you may be this summer, enjoy the sunny days, blue skies and warm smiles, as I am doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment